Monday 31 March 2014

Teenage Boy's Note book for Visible Image

Hi it's time for another fab post for Visible Image today, so I thought I would do something different today. I have made a teenage boy's note book using a plain black book from Ikea and some wow embossing powders to showcase a large range of Visible Image stamps. I have used
* Max Rules
* Brick Wall
* Ink Splats
* retro Dots
* Jake Skates
* Vintage Car
* Motorbike
As well as covering the front and back with cool metallic images I stamped skull's, skate board's and  you rock on random pages throughout the book's pages.
Creating hand made gift's for teenager's ( boy's in-particular) is extremely difficult, so when my 12 year old and his mate said it looked "cool" I was happily surprised! so I hope you give this a go.



All these cool stamps are available at the Visible Image website, just follow the links below.
Happy shopping! you wont be able to resist.
Claire xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment